Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sittin' in the Waiting Room (or I'm Gonna Fight for What I Wanna Be*)

*With apologies to Fugazi

Tip of the Day: Check out my manpanion's labor or love: his band's debut music video Breathe!

I am going to take this moment to publicly announce that I am still patiently** waiting to hear back on my wonderful revisions on my MG novel that my lovely agent subbed this past fall and winter.

I know industry pros in editor world are working hard, and are overworked and understaffed, but here's a little hint from my little blog to the universe that it's been plenty of time for us to hear back, no matter what the outcome.

And no matter what the outcome, I am working on my next awesome book, a YA, and will sub that and then a next book and a next book. Because eventually I WILL hear back and it will be good news and all of this time in the waiting room will have been worth it.

What are all of you waiting for?

Deena, Miss Subbing for Pubbing

**Relatively speaking

3 comments:

Kate Fall said...

Your attitude always inspires me, Deena. I'm thinking about you while you wait!

Carmella Van Vleet said...

I'm waiting for my Muse to get back from vacation. She's very tardy and I'm starting to get worried.

Anonymous said...

We are all waiting for something. There's one thing I've been waiting for since January, another since March, another since May. Before these things, I'm sure I was waiting for something else!