Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October Action! (or I'll Be Working in the Lab, Late These Nights*)

*With apologies to Bobby "Boris" Pickett



Tip of the Day: If you like social media, check out THE SOCIAL NETWORK movie for an interesting view on Facebook's inception. I enjoyed it!

After about six solid weeks of hard work on PF, I slacked off for about four. Now I'm back in the saddle. It's time to announce some October goals!

1. Make agent revisions to PF.
2. Make CP tweaks to PF.
3. Send PF back to agent.
4. Complete acceptable revision of KSS to bring to the Falling Leaves workshop in November.

I can do it! We gain an hour this month, right?

Deena, Miss Subbing for Pubbing

2 comments:

Kristina Springer said...

Go Deena Go!

Kate Fall said...

Oh I forgot about the hour. Yeah, I'll get it all done then. :)