Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tip of the Day: It's time to decide: Are you a Man or a Muppet?

I have a sneaking suspicion that I am getting an ereader for Christmas. *New toy excitement!*

While I have bought ebooks and have read some on my husband's iPad when we were on vacation, I have yet to read one since we've been home. With an ereader, that might change; I can see the ereader being an easy way to read books while on the exercise bike (now I favor reading paperbacks while on the bike).

However, since I will never be able to resist the allure of the paper book, I will always have piles of those all over the house. And since they are visual reminders of the books I intend to read, I wonder if I will still favor those over an ebook purchases/library check outs that I may make.

Or if I'll become a total convert.

Time will tell!

Are you receiving or giving an ereader for the holidays this year?

Deena, Miss Subbing for Pubbing

2 comments:

Kristina Springer said...

Good question. Amazon says it's the number one selling product. I can read on my iPad though I still prefer book in hand.

Kate Fall said...

I love my Nook. I would much rather read on the Nook if given the choice ... although keeping it charged is a pain.