Thursday, December 13, 2012

Exciting week! Contest Alerts!

Tip of the Day: 11 shopping days until Christmas! Get those online orders in!

It's been an exciting week! On my blog I talked about The Espressologist being purchased for film (yay!) and I'm running a contest for one more day. Check it out. Five winners will received a signed copy of The Espressologist and a $5 Starbucks gift card.

And I'm really excited about The Paparazzi Project coming out on Saturday! And another fun giveaway will launch then. Check back on my blog then and enter!

What are you guys excited about this week?

Kristina, Miss Author in Action

1 comment:

Felix Stendahl said...

Oh, I wish I saw this contest earlier so I could join! My friend loves this book so much, and I’ve always wanted to give her this book for Christmas. Who are the winners, btw? They’re so lucky! Congrats to them!